Joined on the show today by Jack Baker and Peter Baker, two (of three) co-founders of Litchfield Distillery.
The BigFish platform is a great way for us to introduce our brand to craft-spirit fans who are interested in trying different types of spirits from all over the country.Peter Baker, co-owner, Litchfield Distillery
Discussion Guide from our discussion with Jack and Peter Baker of Litchfield:
- We discuss the philosophy behind Litchfield Distillery, The Spirit of Hard Work.
- BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! Litchfield Distillery now selling in Illinois via BigFish Spirits (click link to purchase)!
- The history behind, and the meaning of, the Baker Family legacy, starting with Crystal Rock Water. And why they started a craft distillery.
- Discussion around the Batchers’ Manifesto.
- Why Litchfield sources ingredients from local Connecticut farmers.
- The importance of “slow distillation.”
- “Providing the creative room to develop our product.”
We’re honored to partner with a distillery like Litchfield Distillery that is dedicated to distilling exceptional craft spirits like their Vanilla Bourbon, a prime example of the excellence we strive to provide our customers.Micheal Weiss, COO and founder, BigFish